Midnight Poison

Объявление

Семья Калленов живет в полной идиллии уже около 50 лет.
Большая семья переехала в Лондон – дождливую столицу Великобритании. Младшие Каллены – Несси, дети Розали и Эммета, Соня, Джаспер и Элис поступили в Кембриджский университет. Старшие работают и контролируют жизнь семьи.
Старейший клан Волтури во время застоя расширил свою семью. Аро, Маркус и Кай объявили, что любой вампир, не согласившийся с их правилами и не вступивший в ряды клана будет убит. По миру уже прокатилась первая волна таинственных пропаж людей. И лишь некоторые знали, что пропадали не люди, а вампиры.

30 августа 2049 год. Небо заволокли тучи
• Семья Калленов провожают младших в Университет

• Соня встеритила новую вапиршу

Осталось 5 дней до нового года! Я не поняла...где подарки??!!

Наши друзья)

Нажимай почаще)

[Правила]
[Герои]
[Сюжет]
[Шаблон]
[Реклама]
[Акция "Даем Злодеев" или Привет Волтури]
[Акция "Студенты +]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Midnight Poison » Гостевая » Gerozac

Gerozac

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something again and aid others like you aided me.

Right now it seems like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and terrific style and design.

I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard for his website, for the reason that here every data is quality based stuff.

Hi there, after reading this amazing post i am as well cheerful to share my know-how here with mates.

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Вы здесь » Midnight Poison » Гостевая » Gerozac

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно